- Highly skilled and experienced handyman
- California State Licensed General Building Contractor (B-884367)
- Bachelor’s Degree and I am an American Society for Quality, Certified Quality Engineer (38343)
- Active member of the California Real Estate Inspection Association (CREIA) #165599
- Member of American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) (3970971)
- My career in Quality Assessment began in 1981 in Residential Home Inspection, and manufacturing and inspection in the Military, Space, and Commercial Aviation industries
It is very easy to for an inspector to stick his head into a dark and dusty crawl space or hot attic and call it good, rather than going in deep, really believing that there may be a very significant problem waiting to be found.
A Quality Inspection is about Caring
I gaze carefully on every feature of the home, so I can report with integrity and confidence that I looked at everything.
I understand that inspectors have the last “eyes on”, and when inspectors fail, bad things happen and people get hurt.
Handyman work is down and dirty, and invaluable to gaining better insight into where hidden problems are, assess their severity, and recommend the best solutions.